Give your practice a lift!
Introduction to aerial yoga beginners course, for those who really want to get into the swing of it!
Aerial Yoga is a wonderful practice which integrates the use of a hammock to support or extend individual postures. From the lightest downward dog, to the most deeply satisfying weightless shoulder stand - this approach truly frees up the body to explore! The support it provides gives the freedom to fully invert, explore the movements creatively and develop core strength, flexibility and decompression of the spine and joints. The beauty of this very versatile prop means that it can adapt and modify your practice wherever necessary to ensure you gain maximum benefit from the session.
Please be aware before booking, that prepay course sessions are non TRANSFERABLE and non REFUNDABLE. Refunds or alternative sessions will not be given for sessions missed.
Safety advice for Aerial
- remove all jewellery and watches
- don't wear body lotions or oils
- arrive at least 10 minutes before the class begins
- yoga mats are provided if you are unable to bring your own
- wear loose (but not baggy) comfortable clothing
- inform the teacher of any existing injuries or medical issues
- note that these sessions are not suitable during pregnancy