Beginners Meditation & Pranayama (breathing) - studio attendance
August 6 (Thursday) at 19:15
Physical demands - your body, your yoga
Gentle / Beginners & Improvers
Guided meditations by candlelight.
Take time to find your inner sense of self through through a variety of closed and open meditative practices. Find a deeper connection to the breath whilst establishing greater awareness of your thought patterns and increased ability to still the mind.
Suitable for all (chairs available for those unable to sit on the floor or without support)
Studio Safety Precautions
Please ensure YOU
- Bring your own mat.
- Come dressed for yoga (changing rooms closed)
- Come only when you are well. If you are unwell with a temperature or cough, please do not attend.
- Observe physical distancing practices (2m, or 1m+ when 2m is not possible)
- Arrive in good time (10 minutes before class) as these procedures take more time.
- Clean the studio throughly between every class: floor, handles, surfaces.
- Practice with all windows and doors open where possible.
- Guide you on how to maintain social distance as you enter and leave for practice.
- Observe 'no hands', 'no prop' approach to teaching.
- Keep you up to date with information about safety advice.
Procedure for arriving
- Wait outside the Breathing Space at the designated queuing markers on George Street.
- As you enter one at a time, please remove your shoes and leave them in the designated shoe area opposite the door.
- Sanitise your hands at the hand station before entering the studio.
- Go directly to the studio (Studio 1, downstairs)
- Take your mat to the furtherest designated spot (positions marked out).
- Leave the studio one at a time, as directed by the teacher, so that social distance can be observed at all times.
Sorry - that class has already taken place!